* Must be a US Citizen or have existing authorization to work in USA*
Must have Manufacturing in a Plant Environment or Coatings supervisor / engineer experience.
- Responsible for planning, and execution of work assignments, performance coaching/counseling and serving as a resource for wage employees who service three functional areas: Facilities, Paint Production, and Resin Production; with the primary focus being Paint Production.
- Lead mechanics in troubleshooting production and plant equipment problems, plan and coordinate small plant projects and installations, and complete minor equipment design changes.
- Conduct team meetings and facilitate improvements in processes with emphasis on quality, reduction of cost and substandard product loss (SSPL). Responsible for continuous improvement within the department, regulatory compliance and coordination/oversight of plant contractor activities.
- Responsible for the training, motivation and supervision of his/her staff to ensure maximum utilization of the workforce and well-trained subordinates.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance programs and repairs to minimize downtime.
- Periodically inspect maintenance work in progress and monitor standards and safe work practices. Actively promote department safety and safe work practices/procedures.
- Responsible for supervising approximately 10 associates across 3 shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in plant engineering, process engineering, or plant maintenance environment required; 3-5 years preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must have Manufacturing in a Plant Environment or Coatings supervisor / engineer experience.
Annual Base Salary:USD 50,000 To USD 80,000
Chemicals / Plastics / Composites