Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Territory Manager Jobs in Wichita, KS
Territory Manager - Wichita, KS
The Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities, and function in and contribute to overall team success.
Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation. Candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their problem solving.
The Territory Manager will develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation.
Relationships must be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Hospital Infection control, and Materials Management. Additionally, candidate will build and maintain constructive strategic relationships in key accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the stated organizational goals.
Candidate will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states
- Build sustainable business relationships
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's vision and priorities
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key accounts
- Stay current on products / programs / competitive knowledge
- Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling them on our cutting-edge technologies.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely
- All actions will demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing our work and comply 100% of the time with all corporate policy and procedure initiatives.
- 3-5 years relevant business (B2B) experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required and including light medical sales such at commodoties (gloves, gowns, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Sales management experience strongly preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Territory is out of Wichita, KS. Territory Manager will be responsible for covering ~ 25 accounts. Ideal candidate will live within 15-20 minutes of Wichita. Will consider relos, but a relo package is not part of the hiring package.
- ~115K the first year (base + bonus)
- Car allowance and mileage
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Laptop, iPad and cell phone
About Leading Medical Sales Company:
Our strategy is to lead global markets for less-invasive medical devices by developing and marketing innovative products, services and therapies that address unmet patient needs, provide superior clinical outcomes and demonstrate proven economic value
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Territory Manager jobs in Wichita, Kansas:
Outside Territory Manager- Mobile Division
Pro-Vigil, Inc in Wichita, KS
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Territory Manager (Standard Products)
Johnson Controls in Wichita, KS
Posted 19 days ago on the web
Outside Sales Representative NEW!
DiSalvo LLC in Wichita, KS
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter