Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs in Mountain View, California
The initial engagement will be on a W2 Contract basis thru UrpanTech a CA based Executive search firm .(www.urpantech.com).The contract period is for 12 months with a conversion option within that period .
The Job: Sr Technical Recruiter, SWE
Our Client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you will be charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through their hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at this place, Global leader in search
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
3-9 years proven sales or technical recruiting experience in a corporate environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
o 5 years proven recruiting experience in a corporate environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs. Staffing experience in IT industry and/or searching firm
o Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large team environment
o Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
o Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices, and trends.
o Superior communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
The ideal Candidate will be Open to different types of experience, and must have:
● Strong cognitive ability / analytical skills / problem solving skills
● super motivated and driven to achieve strong results
● polished communication skills / professional
● a collaborator with a bias toward partnering with others and bridging teams
● good follow-through / doesn’t drop balls
● knows how and understands the importance of providing a positive candidate/client/customer experience
Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines.
1. Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
2. Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc. Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators.
3. Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
4. Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers. Requirements: Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Our client is a Global leader in developing tools and provide a variety of tools to help businesses of all kinds succeed on and off the web. They are involved in various projects to make it easier for developers to contribute to the online ecosystem and move the web forward. They make a difference to the ways we use the internet and nurture innovation and creativity
Browse senior technical recruiter jobs in Mountain View, California: