Our Client is a Global Leader in search and we are one of the Preferred Staffing Partners for them
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience.
- Contribute screening strategies that support the long-term direction of projects.
- Understand functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a search expert for a functional area.
- Conduct research and investigate new ideas to create screening strategies.
- Interact with recruiters and hiring managers, responding to questions and concerns
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Advanced recruiting/sourcing/search firm experience, including some experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Expert level understanding of the hiring needs of numerous different technical groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated high energy, high motivation and self direction.
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency.
- You will be expected to Consistently deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across activities, planning the resources, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of one's own work and the work of others
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers