Our company is a shopper engagement agency that turns shoppers into by buyers by creating and connecting custom content to drive sales through retail partners. Our solutions are seen online, through thousands of in-store video displays, on mobile devices as well as in-store retail television networks and point of purchase displays.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Art Director with extensive interactive experience and a well-rounded design background to join our growing team here in Chicago. Your role is to collaborate, lead, and execute campaign ideas. You are the liaison between creative and the web designers. A true understanding of the user, UI/UX experience. This is a hands-on creative position. The ideal candidate should have developed solid problem-solving abilities, executed marketing campaigns, and led by example with best practices for both our design and technology teams.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years agency experience and formal design training. Expert level Photoshop skills along with an extensive knowledge of Adobe Create Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) are necessary. And, the ideal candidate will inspire creativity to other art directors and act as a mentor and as a leader to other team members as appropriate. This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation, and implementation skills. Experience working with team members such as account executives, copywriters, photographers, and art directors is required as well. This is not a position strictly dealing with Photography, rather using Illustration, Graphic Design, Copy and Concept to create a look for each campaign we are tasked to create.
· Ability to create sophisticated campaigns for an array of consumer products
· Strong conceptual thinking and Involvement in the creative process from conception through execution
· Oversee the artistic design while ensuring top standards of quality in very tight time frames
· Creating collateral campaigns such as Banners, Consumer Ads, Cross-Promotional Ads, etc
· Attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
· A positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
· Ability to analyze and discuss creative concepts in a clear, rational, and creative manner
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
About Leading Agency:
Agency provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, onsite gym and is located in West Los Angeles.
Equal Opportunity Employer