Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Newly Created Role with an Industry Niche Leading Pharmaceutical Services Company (very stable company)
Excellent Opportunity for Career Growth and to put your stamp on key initiatives and new projects within a stable and growing organization.
Excellent Location, Team and Working Environment.
· Must have experience acting as a lead for the implementation of new or cutover from an existing Document Management System geared towards FDA and regulatory issues (experience with eCTD type document management SW is a plus).
· Experience managing teams (supervisory/people Management) AND key projects/initiatives (such as the cutover to a new DMS) AND the day to day operations of the IT Network, Infrastructure and support departments.
· Must Have Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills as frequent communication and reporting to department heads and C-Level Management is required (emphasis on ROI, P&L and budgets regarding C-Level Management reporting and communications).
· Current experience motivating, mentoring, coaching and measuring an I.T. team is strongly preferred (must have a contagious positive mental attitude).
· Absolutely Must have a strong background and current knowledge experience with the Infrastructure and Networking side of I.T. including most of the following: Internal Service level agreements in terms of supporting on site and remote users, Windows, Active Directory, HyperV or VmWare, Lotus Notes, Blackberry, VPN’s and remote user connectivity, SQL Server, user support and user training program improvement.
· Must be a strong manager who is willing to make decisions, must also be approachable, consultative and able to ask the right questions; must be ready and willing to take on ad-hoc technology research projects (SW, HW, SLA, vendor research) in order to provide and advise on best of breed solutions for company goals and needs.
Extremely Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package.
Call or Apply for More Information.
Browse senior manager jobs in Mineola, New York:
Pinstripe Inc - New York, NY
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Recruitment Trends, Inc. - Melville, NY
Posted 5 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Recruitment Trends, Inc. - New York, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply