Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
LBC Credit Partners (“LBC”) is a middle market private credit, direct lending and alternative credit investment firm headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York. With a team of over 60 professionals, LBC has invested over 8.3 billion across a wide range of industries since it was founded in 2005. LBC helps to facilitate acquisitions, buyouts, growth capital investments, recapitalizations, refinancings and restructurings primarily through investments in senior and junior debt along with equity co-investment.
LBC’s credit underwriting strategy is grounded in formulating a comprehensive understanding of our borrowers supported by detailed data analysis, financial modeling, a thorough review of company operations, and research on industry dynamics. The Senior Analyst is a critical member of the credit underwriting investment deal team, working closely with loan originators and senior and junior members of the underwriting and research team. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for financial analysis, industry research, presentation composition, and other analysis to support the diligence process for new deals.
· Participating in calls with private equity sponsors, management teams, and other third parties during the diligence process
· Evaluating available information and composing data requests and questions lists
· Analyzing historical and projected financial statements, including revenue drivers, margins, cost structure, working capital dynamics, and other cash flow items
· Comprehensive review of 3rd party diligence and analysis of company operations, industry trends, and competitive dynamics
· Composing investment screening memos including company overview, industry overview, transaction overview, capital structure, investment thesis, key risks and mitigants, and financial performance including financial modeling
· Participating in the presentation of due diligence findings on the company and the industry to LBC’s investment committee
· Supporting industry research and other underwriting process improvements and special projects
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following key qualifications: private credit experience, 2+ years of experience with cash flow lending, experience analyzing financial statements of private, middle market businesses (specifically, companies acquired through LBOs), understanding of loan structure and documentation, ability to evaluate the merits and risks of companies in a broad range of industries.
Qualified candidates should also possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, CFA a plus
· Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency in gathering, synthesizing and communicating information
· Genuine desire to learn credit analysis and proactive approach to asking questions and developing skills
· Expert level Microsoft Excel skills and advanced knowledge of Office Suite; CapitalIQ and Bloomberg considered a plus
· Demonstrates the highest levels of ethics, values and integrity; be respected within previous employers and academic institutions as being a trusted professional Holds self and others to the highest personal and professional standards
LBC Credit Management, L.P. (“LBC”) is a leading middle market direct lending firm headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with over 60 dedicated professionals and offices in 5 US cities. LBC is a subsidiary of CIFC LLC (“CIFC”) a $38 billion global credit specialist offering investment solutions across CLO’s and corporate credit, structured and opportunistic credit strategies, employing more than 185 professionals in the US and Europe.