LaunchPad City is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Frisco. We meet the best entrepreneurs from all over the country and introduce them to potential investors, employees and customers. We’re a coworking space filled with creative minds offering shared working spaces and private offices with a focus on building community rather than working in isolation.
Working for LaunchPad City is the best way to gain hands-on experience while being surrounded by the best in DFW tech talent. If you are in search of a career in the tech entrepreneurial scene, this is the place to get started.
We are looking for a Full Time energetic, organized, and resourceful individual to serve as a front-of-house Coworking Administrator to support our team and our Neighborhood at LaunchPad City. Your mission will be welcoming members, their clients, and our guests within the space. You will provide support and connect our members with the resources, information, and expertise they need to keep being awesome!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide high level customer service and hospitality to everyone
* Work on community initiatives to develop connections between members, solve member-related issues to ensure a connected community
* Assist with the planning and hosting of community based member events
* Cover front desk during business hours
* Maintain immaculate organization and presentation of the entire front of the house
* Provide support to LaunchPad City’s Neighborhood to ensure guests are checked in and taken care of
* Assist with basic member troubleshooting
* Collect, organize and properly maintain incoming mail and packages
* Assist with member move-ins and move-outs
Experience and Requirements
* Interest in business, particularly in start-up's and small enterprises.
* Energetic, outgoing, and positive attitude.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Independent work ethic.
* Attention to detail, top organizational and analytical skills.
* Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Cleanliness and meticulous organization are a must.
* Willingness to pitch in, roll sleeves up and get dirty!
About LaunchPad City:
Like most cities, LaunchPad City began small. But its vibe spread like wildfire. Visionaries, creators and developers are innately attracted to LaunchPad City's coworking space. Residents quickly learn that they are better together. They discover that vocational diversity fuels the creative process and increases their productivity. The city, which includes professional services, has become one of the most desirable business addresses in the region. Professional Services include accounting, advisory services, branding, capital, co-building, legal and staffing.
Posted 13 days ago