Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
• Applies accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare accurate work papers for tax engagements under the direct supervision of a partner, manager, or supervisor as assigned
• Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Learns and upholds the Firms expectations for work quality and professional development as well as the Firms cultural and core values
• Follows the progress of engagements and helps to identify and research issues as assigned
• Participate in firm-wide initiatives and ongoing education opportunities including CPE development Requirements (with or without accommodations):
• Bachelors degree with no less than a 3.0 GPA
• 150 hours required by the Virginia Board of Accountancy to acquire a CPA license preferred
• Working knowledge of GAAS, GAAP, and other professional standards and regulations
• Displays the ability to make sound decisions under pressure
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language
• CPA and/or Masters Degree preferred
Powered by JazzHR
19 days ago
View all Jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?