Posted 1 year ago in Management & Exec
An exciting opportunity is available immediately. We are currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager who will be responsible in assisting the Property Manager(s) with all aspects of managing a portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will be responsible in assisting the property manager to service and maintain the integrity of the property files in accordance with the corporate mission statement and corporate policies and procedures.
Opportunities & Accountabilities:
Assist Property Manager in carrying out responsibilities as follows;
· Administration of phone calls and messages
· Set up and removal of new and old owners/tenants in the operating system.
· Update information sheets and other documents in property binders to reflect current board and property information.
· Preparation of packages for boards.
· Match invoices to purchase orders and codes them for Property Manager to approve.
· Issues purchase orders for maintenance requests, as required.
· Responsible to file all correspondence for Property Managers they assist.
· Set up unit files for new properties.
· In coordination with the Property Manager assists in preparing newsletters, agendas and other correspondence to the residents and client.
· Attends educational courses and seminars to remain current on industry changes.
· This position generally leads to a role as a Property Manger and candidates should be considered for their ability to make that career progression. Personality and desire to please are critical components of the successful candidates.
· The Assistant property Manager should be prepared to take meetings for the Property manager should they become ill or on vacation. It is desirable that they attend one meeting a month to prepare for this opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, a great team environment, the opportunity for advancement, company paid educational assistance program, continuous professional development programs and in-house training
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, attach your resume as application to this position. We thank all applicants that apply, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Larlyn Property Management Inc. is a full service management company that is ACMO and ISO 9001 registered, and recently the winner of the Consumers Choice Award for 2013 Business Excellence. Our extensive portfolio of condominium complexes, rental properties, commercial properties as well as non-profit properties continues to grow by focusing on our clients needs and always following our vision of Integrity, Trust and Care.
Browse assistant property manager jobs in Burlington, Canada:
Uber - Hamilton, ON
Posted 9 days ago on Uber
Prometric, Inc. - Mississauga, ON
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
HUB International - Oakville, ON
Posted 10 days ago on the web