Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Project Estimator Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
Benefits OfferedLife, Vision, 401K, Dental, Medical
Work with project teams to develop and maintain pre-construction estimates for multifamily projects. This role must be able to communicate effectively with builders to determine their needs and provide accurate option pricing.
· Build estimates based on an understanding of design, construct-ability, and sequencing of a project
· Communicates with vendors for price and availability information; document all cost estimates
· Prepare reports and estimating documents for projects
· Conduct quantity, onscreen take-offs
· Ability to identify and clearly document any plan or specification deviations
Experience and Qualifications
· 3+ years’ experience estimating multifamily or production builder projects
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
· Ability to read and understand construction blueprints
· Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
· Detail orientated, organized and accurate with numbers
This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
About LandSouth Construction:
LandSouth Construction is the Southeast’s premier builder of multifamily developments. Founded in 1998 by James Pyle, the company was fueled by a desire to create a new standard of excellence in multifamily construction. Having completed over 10,000 units throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, we remain dedicated to excellence—delivering projects of the highest quality on time and on budget.
We attribute success to accessible, hands-on leadership, attentive personal service, a passion for detail and our trusted relationships with developers throughout the Southeast. We understand multifamily development in a way that most general contractors simply do not, allowing us to better anticipate challenges and proactively manage them.
Company address: Jacksonville, FL 32224
Posted date: 8 days ago
Browse Project Estimator jobs in Jacksonville, Florida: