Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
We will train the right person! Pay rate will be based on experience.
This position is a full-time, hourly nonexempt position with regular hours being Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, additional hours may be needed on occasion depending on work load.
· Efficiently load truck the night before or at the beginning of shift
· Professional in-house service
· Stay on top of daily schedule
· Call next stop, accordingly
· Inform office of updates/issues in the field, clear communication
· Fabrication/repair in field when needed
· Deliver and install in a quality and timely manner
· Work in cooperation with co-installer
· Maintain cleanliness of truck and upkeep of tools
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Experience and demonstrated effectiveness in position responsibilities.
· Construction or carpentry experience, effectively read a tape measurer
· Current driver’s license
· Able to use US Customary Units and Metric Units of measure on a measuring tape
· Read and understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
· Speak and write effectively to convey information to others
· Cooperate with coworkers and management
· Use mathematics to solve problems and understand work related information
· Able to grasp new concepts and skills easily
· Able to understand and apply mechanical concepts and principles to solve problems
· Keep job documents and materials properly identified and organized
· Able to manage one’s own work load for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality
· Use sound judgment to make good decisions based on information available
· Adjust quickly to different assigned duties
· Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
· Exhibit excellent communication and relationship building skills
· A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
· 20/20 vision acuity with correction and no red/green color blindness.
· Able to lift 15-25 pounds. Able to occasionally lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
· Must be able to stand and move for eight (8) hours at a time.
· Able to raise arms above head, bend, stoop and twist.
· Able to make coordinated hand and finger movements to grasp and manipulate objects.
711 E. Dillman Rd., Bloomington IN 47401
9 hours ago
View all Jobs at Laminated Tops of Central Indiana
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you'd like to create a password, create one here.