CREATIVE EVENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
Lake Shore Marketing
Get in on the bottom floor & Come Grow with Us!
PLANT, WATER & GROW with LAKE SHORE MARKETING.
Lake Shore is a new and rapidly growing event promotions and planning firm in the INDIANAPOLIS area. We are looking for candidates who can come in and quickly make an impact on our company and parallel our desire for growth and expansion. If you are creative and innovative thinker, and appreciate watching yourself grow professionally as the company grows too, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations, to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• A loyal core with a desire to succeed
For more information, please feel free to check out our website at:
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Posted 3 years ago