To provide exemplary service based on DHG standards to guests during events. Responsible for setting room with linen, silver and other banquet equipment, servicing event and tearing down and cleaning function space.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to constantly lift and move serving trays weighing approximately 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and/or pull loaded carts/dollies weighing approximately 150 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb (including stairs and ladders) and reach on a constant basis.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring sustained repetitive motion and/or fine motor skills.
- Ability to greet and communicate with guests and interact in a professional manner.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Report to work on-time in full uniform to Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain for specific task.
- Set-up banquet space as directed by Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain.
- Attend pre-meal meetings led by Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain to learn more about the event and menu.
- Greet guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Serve food and/or beverage during the event. Clear dishes in a timely manner.
- Once banquet is complete, clean and reset room based on Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain’s instructions.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Preferred: Minimum of 1 year banquet experience
- Preferred: Minimum of 1 year food and beverage experience.
- This position description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
About Labor Staffing:
Founded in 1999 by a team with over 30 years experience in the staffing Industry, today Labor Staffing Inc. is a respected leader in staff provisioning and management.
We are quickly becoming one of the leading companies in providing temporary employees to a wide variety of nationwide clients. In addition, Labor Staffing is a bilingual company, a key strength in today's global marketplace. We are proud to be listed as a preferred provider for many small, medium and large companies.
Posted 2 years ago
Food and Beverage,