Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Programmer Analyst Jobs in Cambridge, MA
PROGRAMMER/ANALYST: JAVA Programmer
High Level Job Description:
Programmer Analysts are responsible for successfully delivering high-quality software solutions to the LabCentrix customer base. Responsibilities include development, implementation, and support, validation, training and testing of laboratory automation software solutions. Programmer Analysts are expected to continuously develop technical and leadership skills of an increasingly complex nature. Programmer Analysts are expected to foster and maintain successful relationships with LabCentrix customers and internal team members.
· Software solution design, development, and deployment;
· Support requirements gathering activities;
· Software quality assurance testing;
· Technical writing including requirements documentation;
· Generate validation documentation as required in regulated environments;
· Convey complex technical solutions properly to the targeted audience;
· Solution support;
· Successful relationships with LabCentrix customers and internal team;
· Configuration and customization of laboratory automation tools and applications.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
· Customer focused;
· Self-starter, result oriented, proactive;
· Creative thinker dedicated to problem solving;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills;
· Work effectively in a team environment;
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
· Current knowledge of computer programming languages and technologies such as Java, Adobe Flash/Flex Builder, and Microsoft .NET;
· Knowledge of computer regulatory compliance and computer systems validation;
· Current knowledge of computer and communications technology, concepts and operation;
· Ability to produce high quality program code to specification;
· Ability to summarize code so that others can understand its purpose and function;
· Understanding of relational databases and their application to laboratory automation;
· Robust knowledge of general laboratory concepts, automation and instrument systems;
· Knowledge of LIMS and ELN software systems and experience with implementations of these technologies;
· User Interface (UI) design experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field;
· Experience in programming in one or many of the following programming languages:
o Microsoft .NET;
o MS-Office VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming;
About LabCentrix LLC:
LabCentrix is a premier provider of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) consulting services and technology solutions for the life sciences industry, including Cord Blood Centers, Cellular Therapy Centers, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Healthcare. LabCentrix clients, who cover the spectrum from multinational giants to small and mid-size organizations, receive measurable value from our unique approach to maximizing their informatics investments. Building on a profound knowledge of technology, laboratory processes, and preferred business practices, LabCentrix collaborates closely with each client to efficiently deliver individualized solutions.
Posted 2 years ago
Browse Programmer Analyst jobs in Cambridge, Massachusetts:
Infor Syteline Programmer/Analyst - Boston, MA $80k-$100k
Washington Frank in Boston, MA
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Programmer/Analyst III NEW!
Contemporaries in Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago on Dice
IS PROGRAMMER / ANALYST I / 40 HOURS / DAY / BWH - PREVENTIVE MEDICINE NEW!
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) in Brookline, MA
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond