Marketing Coordinator / Inside Sales for Small Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer
NOTE: NO RESPONSES WILL BE GIVEN TO REPLIES THAT DO NOT MEET THE LISTED REQUIREMENTS OR INSTRUCTIONS
We are seeking the right person to organize and head up our marketing effort. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, career oriented person who is hard-working, intelligent and resourceful.
Entry level will be considered. We will train the right person.
We are a small, but well established company, that is expanding and ready to break out with the right marketing effort. We design, manufacture and sell laboratory equipment. Our customer base is both domestic and international and we sell both direct and through distribution.
The right person for the job is an intelligent, resourceful, self-starter, independent worker, responsible, and ambitious person looking for a ground floor opportunity. You must have the desire to learn and participate in all aspects of the business from product concept to manufacturing to marketing, sales and general business. Your talent, intelligence, and ambition will put you on a fast track to career advancement.
You must have an understanding and practical knowledge of all modern marketing methods, such as the internet, as well as traditional methods, such as print advertisement.
- Have a technical understanding of the product lines and applications
- Manage and actively expand our distribution network and major customers through research and direct telephone contact.
- Must be able to contact and persuade new distributors to carry our products.
- Support of existing distributors through newsletters and product announcements.
Web site management:
- Update and maintain
- Build on existing web site
- Experience with creating online ordering
- Manage internet marketing, paid search engine advertising, and SEO
- You will be expected to create and produce advertisements, product literature, and press releases.
- Directly place advertisements and press releases with media sources.
- Produce market research on customers, competitors, and media sources
- Research new products to add to our product line.
Work productively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Have direct customer involvement: Assist with taking phone calls and answering technical customer questions, respond to inquiries for literature and quotations. Be willing to travel to customers and trade shows.
Full-Time permanent career position only.
We are a small, privately owned company, located in Farmingdale, off Rt. 110, NY. Applicants can reply with a cover letter and resume, or follow up with these afterward. Important: Include the number 8051 within your subject line.
About lab equipment company:
We are a small, but well established, company that is expanding and ready to break out. We design, manufacture and sell laboratory equipment. Our customer base is both domestic and international. We sell both direct and through distribution.