• Able to interpret engineering drawings or create necessary drawings to fabricate components for both equipment and facilities.
• Fabricate components and assemblies for material handling, machine guarding, automation, fixtures and for equipment installations
• Create Bill of Material needed for fabrication from all drawings or sketches
• Able to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment
• Assist loading and unloading materials as necessary
• Read and interpret equipment manuals, diagrams, and work orders
• Perform maintenance on equipment and facilities when fabrication work is not needed
• Must have extensive experience in welding (arc, tig, mig)
• Assure quality and integrity of the work while following standard fabrication practices
• Maintain a safe working environment in regards to all aspects of the fabrication process
• Use of horizontal/vertical band saws
• Experience with lift truck and overhead crane
• Experience with Vertical mill / Bridgeport, Lathe and Drill Press operation
• Machine, Automation and Jig/Fixture building experience
• Basic electrical and hydraulic knowledge a plus
Applicant must be a self-starter that takes pride in their work and is a team player. Minimum of four years related experience, certification in welding or related field preferred.
Euclid Manufacturing, located in Detroit, Michigan is a manufacturing facility that focuses on hot stamping techniques. Our products improve fuel economy and increase safety by heating boron steel at extreme temperatures before stamping. We are dedicated to saving our customers time, money, and resources.
Euclid Manufacturing offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance, flexible spending, 401(k) plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
Euclid Manufacturing promotes a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Browse machine builder jobs in Detroit, Michigan: