Medical, Vision, Life, Dental, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Lost of room to grow, great environment, not your usual accounting firm.”
How are we the 2nd Fastest growing accounting firm in the USA? I will tell you, the secret sauce is that we have a fun and creative environment, a dash of crazy, zero politics and a true work life balance. We seek highly motivated individuals who not only want real career advancement but want to contribute to a cool culture and our rapid growth.
So if you want to join an accounting firm with out the box thinking, just click apply.
- Prepare federal and state corporate, individual, and partnership returns, including exercising professional judgment with respect to issue identification to develop solutions to tax issues in returns.
- Research tax issues and legislation.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support tax return calculations.
- Reconciliation of book to tax income.
- Analyze depreciation to determine proper methodology for tax impact on client engagements to decide best treatment of disposed for obsolescence and new fixed assets placed in service.
- Make projections on future tax liabilities based on variable options to make client recommendations as part of the tax planning process.
- Interact with client personnel regarding tax return information, deadlines, etc. and keep team informed on status.
- Look for opportunities to provide value added services to clients.
- Proactively participate in professional development opportunities, i.e. Mentoring Program, Coaching, CPE's, etc.
- Initiate and develop relationship with appropriate levels of the client's management team.
- Give insight and thought leadership to corporate publications on tax matters.
- Additional responsibilities, not listed above may be expected as needed.
- Must have strong technology skills and be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office. Working knowledge and experience with UltraTax, Accounting CS and QuickBooks would be a plus but not required.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to listen effectively.
- Work well under pressure; able to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills are a must.
- Ability to learn processes quickly and be able to apply that knowledge to engagements.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments; be able to multi-task.
- Basic knowledge of federal and state tax compliance.
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization.
- Have a strong desire to maintain a customer service approach focused on exceeding expectations in all areas.
- At least 1 busy season under your belt.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university (minimum of 150 college credits required).
- M.S. in Taxation (preferred).
- Must have CPA license or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.