Dental, Life, 401K, Vision, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Lost of room to grow, great environment, not your usual accounting firm.”
How are we the 2nd Fastest growing accounting firm in the USA? I will tell you, the secret sauce is that we have a fun and creative environment, a dash of crazy, zero politics and a true work life balance. We seek highly motivated individuals who not only want real career advancement but want to contribute to a cool culture and our rapid growth.
So if you want to join an accounting firm with out the box thinking, just click apply.
Staff Accountant – Forensics
- Prepare audit Work papers
- Prepare reports summarizing accounting investigations
- Broaden technical knowledge through review of client transactions
- Compile and analyze financial information for Financial statement preparation
- Research technical issues using online tools.
- Perform other duties as needed on engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Uncompromising integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task).
- Superior client service focus.
- Experience in public accounting.
- Case map or Lexis Nexis experience
- Progress toward completion of CPA exam.
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs, general ledger packages, and computerized audit applications. Experience with and/or Engagement is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license.
9300 S Dadeland Blvd, Miami 33156
5 months ago