“Great benefits with tremendous growth opportunity!”
Job: Java Developer
Clearance: Able to obtain a Public Trust
Education: BS in Computer Science or similar
Overview: Kreative Technologies is in search for a motivated Software Engineer who is passionate and wants to learn and grow, developing keen insights into what makes a strong leader. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills since he/she will be required to communicate with management and Government personnel. Candidate will be responsible for working with multiple cutting-edge technologies. Candidate must participate in a team atmosphere and have the ability to research and solve problems.
Responsibilities:Performs analysis, assessment, and integration of a complex clinical enterprise applications into the OpenText platform. The candidate will help support the migration of legacy healthcare application to deliver the next evolution of an integrated healthcare information system. The candidate will work with a team of system engineers and developers to continually sustain and improve the product. Responsibilities will include installing software components and building application environments. Candidate must be willing to work with multiple teams and be open to learning new technologies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Recent graduates or seniors ready to graduate are welcome
· Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.3)
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments in a team environment
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills; adaptive to change, creativity & self-confidence; leadership qualities; team-oriented and collaborative.
· Experience working in a DoD environment
· Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
· Java Language
· OpenText AppWorks platform
· Business process modeling
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
About Kreative Technologies:
Kreative Technologies, LLC started with a vision of delivering the latest technologies within the defense healthcare arena to advance medical care. We employ individuals who share this vision and are dedicated to support our mission of cultivating the industry.
Our employees have played major roles in the sector including providing technical program leadership and architecting a cloud computing based platform, which virtualized many healthcare applications into a service-oriented infrastructure. Our employees have also held information assurance officer roles to shape security standards and provide a secure computing environment. The aggregate of our employee's experiences is what allows Kreative to succeed. Our combined experiences enhances our ability to provide subject matter expertise in the following areas...
Virtualization Platform as a Service (PaaS) Cloud Computing Security (DIACAP) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) High Availability (HA) System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) System Architecture Design & Implementation