Currently we are looking for "Sr. SAS Developer" for our Fortune 100 Client.
Job Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 yr contract
The Analytic Developer will apply their knowledge of advanced analytics, data mining and statistical techniques to design and develop enterprise analytic solutions which are focused on improving specific business processes.
These solutions will deliver high impact with simplicity, efficiency, manageability and deployability.
The Analytic Solution Architect will define best practices in the use of advanced analytics and therefore must possess the ability to understand and document business processes and influence process improvement.
• Recommend analytic strategies to meet the demands of business requirements.
• Define the business processes changes required to implement advanced analytics solutions
• Define the technical requirements of the analytic solutions.
• Define the data requirements of the analytic solution.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated data mining analyses and build data mining models, as required, as part of the initial solution development process.
• Translate data mining results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers
• Work with Application Developers to deploy data mining models into operational systems
• Define/identify and recommend best practices for applying data mining to problem domain.
• Design and/or contribute to the development of a data mining systems that enable reuse, efficiency, manageability and deployment.
• Integrate advanced analytics into end-to-end business intelligence solutions and operational business processes.
• > 5 years experience in analytic application/solution development. Refers to the implementation of repeatable analytic solutions which encompass all phases of the software development cycle. Beyond model development.
• Strong business focus. Must excel at connecting business requirements to data mining objectives and to measurable business benefit.
• >5 years use of SAS Enterprise Miner or SPSS Clementine for data mining and statistical analysis
• >5 years of data mining experience in at least one of the following domains
1. Marketing Analytics & Customer Intelligence
2. Sales Analysis & Forecasting
3. Supply Chain / Product Development
4. Finance, Human Resources
5. Business Process Optimization
• Expert use of data mining methodologies such as classical regression, logistic regression, CHAID, CART, neural nets, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, and text mining.
• Expert use of SQL and experience with relational databases
• Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology).
• Experience working for an analytic software vendor.
• Experience in a high-tech commercial/consumer market is a plus
• Experience in Business Process Modeling and Business Process Re-Engineering.
KPIT Infosystems Inc, a global product engineering and IT consulting partner. For over 2 decades , 165+ corporations have partnered with us in their journey to success. The DNA for Innovation, the passion to deliver excellence and strong customer focus are drivers of growth at KPIT that make us clearly stand out against competition. Over 8000+ associates, across 31 offices in 15 countries, come together at KPIT to deliver Technology! Visit www.kpit.com for more details.
Browse senior sas developer jobs in Austin, Texas:
EY in VI, AUS
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Accenture in Austin, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Beyond
Kforce Government Solutions in Austin, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Beyond