Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Public Relations/Social Media Specialist
This position is responsible for creating and managing a social voice by way of social media strategy, goal setting, social listening, measurement and reporting, content management, program development and execution across all-applicable social media outlets, networks and blogs. The candidate should also be articulate, an effective oral and written communicator and have a talent for writing articles, press releases, blogging, social media messaging and more. Compensation: Minimum starting salary of $40,000.
- Develop and implement social media strategy.
- Update content and maintain presence across all social media channels.
- Monitor dialogue across designated social media channels.
- Identify trends and engagement opportunities.
- Make initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and other contacts generated through social media and coordinate escalations or further communications.
- Develop and test methods for measuring the impact of social media programs.
- Monitor new trends in social media and digital communications.
- Formulate a comprehensive social media approach that is integrated with public relations and marketing endeavors.
- Create PR strategies.
- Seek and secure opportunities for radio and news coverage.
- Become an advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Koopedia owns numerous online properties across the web. We provide our clients with one-of-a-kind measured media opportunities. We are not some fluffed up, stuffed shirt, typical company. We don't subscribe to normal. We intentionally break things to see if we can rebuild them better, faster, and cooler. We are NOT the company your parents picture. We value uniqueness and sincerity.
We are not concerned with what college you went to or who you or your parents know. We want hungry, talented, creative and responsible team members. We are not a daycare. We do not micro-manage. We don't require team members to work 40 hours a week or clock in/clock out just because that is what you are supposed to do. We set goals and deadlines. If that takes 40 or 10 hours of your week, so be it. Meet them and enjoy life and a great career. Don't meet them and we no longer work together. Pretty fair and simple.
If that sounds like you, we want to talk.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Social Media Marketing Specialist jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: