Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Administrative Coordinator Jobs in Americus, GA
The administrative director sees that Koinonia’s operations run smoothly by ensuring that all teams are filled, trained, and communicating effectively and that all administrative tasks are carried out in a timely, orderly, and reliable fashion. The administrative director reports to the executive director, and has been assigned two part-time assistants to help with the work.
· Maintain list of jobs, job descriptions, current team members, and contingency plans.
· Coordinate job postings and interviews (including searches for independent contractors).
· Facilitate orientation and training of new team members.
· Schedule work and manage time away requests.
· Facilitate regular team meetings.
· Provide support and oversight for all teams as needed.
· Conduct regular job reviews.
· Serve as liaison to contractors and consultants (accounting, payroll, IT, strategic planning, design, publicity, legal, real estate, pest control, construction, etc.).
· Code, scan, and approve financial transactions (deposits, sales, invoices, checks, credit card purchases, reimbursements)
· Manage donor database, mailing list, and fundraising appeals, using donor software to record new donations and help with thank-you letters
· Ensure that insurance policies and legal filings are kept up to date (property insurance, crop insurance, liability insurance, workmen’s compensation, form 990, property tax, etc.)
· Supervise interns assigned to office.
· Maintain adequate office supplies.
· Join in the work asked of all Koinonians: helping during holiday rush, cleaning dishes, giving tours, and assisting guests.
This is a full-time (Monday-Friday), on-site position. It is preferable that this position be filled by a covenanted member of the community, but the administrative director must be:
· An excellent verbal and written communicator and facilitator
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Timely, responsive, and reliable
· Knowledgeable about accounting and budgets
· Knowledgeable about or able to learn and use software programs
· Trustworthy with finances and confidential information
· Able to simultaneously manage many projects
· Able to delegate tasks
Koinonia Farm is a non-profit organization founded and operated by an intentional Christian community in Americus, GA since 1942. Through its diversified organic farm, mail-order bakery, ministry of hospitality, and year-long internship program, Koinonia seeks to demonstrate and embody peacemaking, sustainability, and radical sharing.
Koinonia Farm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company address: 1324 GA-49 Americus, GA 31719
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Administrative Coordinator jobs in Americus GA USA: