Posted 3 years ago in Supply Chain/Logistics
§ Leads Canada Order to Cash Team to deliver superior customer service to retail and institutional customers. Work collaboratively with team to optimize order flow, accounts receivable and customer dispute management.
§ Continuously reviews performance of team, monitors the achievement of performance targets and holds self and team accountable for performance, behavior and results. Provides feedback, developmental and training opportunities to team.
§ Manage order to cash function for Wal-Mart including: order management, inventory allocation, lead times, delivery dates, account receivables and deduction management. Communicate with Wal-Mart on receivables to drive AR and DSO.
§ Analyze Wal-Mart forecast data, sales trends and current store inventory levels to develop replenishment strategies. Monitor and manage store in-stock levels and store forecasts using Wal-Mart Retail Link CPFR tool, DSS (Decision Support System), and DPF (Dynamic Policy Files).
§ Collaborate with Wal-Mart replenishment manager to review key performance indicators, identification of issues and plans for resolution. Partner with Wal-Mart replenishment manager to meet inventory and service level goals and recommend/implement changes to the Inform replenishment system.
§ Responsible for the inventory supply within North America Supply Chain and Retail and Institutional Sales. Ensure short supply inventory is allocated fairly among customers as directed by Sales.
§ Build and maintain relations with counterparts in U.S. OTC organization. Share best practices to drive optimal performance in the Canadian OTC function. Supports, implements, co-ordinates special projects as assigned by management. Utilizes other team members and departmental resources to realize project objectives.
§ Primary Liaison and point of contact with third party logistics Customer Care Team Lead. Promptly resolve delivery and returns issues. Provide recommendations and expertise to implement productivity improvements.
§ Creates and maintains strong working relationships with peers, customers, sales organizations, finance, IT and 3rd party logistics services in order to effectively produce an outcome beneficial for the customer
§ Creates an environment of continuous improvement. Analyzes issues and interprets data from a variety of pertinent sources to identify root causes and implement corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
§ Exercises a high degree of adaptability in dealing with an ever-changing complex retail customer and overall work environment.
· Bilingualism English/French (oral and written) with strong interpersonal skills is strongly preferred.
· Experience in a team environment as well as autonomy.
· Ability to influence results through internal and external customers.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales support within a supply chain management, logistics or retail environment.
· Experience with Retail Inventory Replenishment System, preferably Wal-Mart Retail Link reporting system and CPFR.
· Understanding of OTC performance metrics, replenishment strategies and a basic knowledge of inventory management and replenishment systems.
· Knowledge of warehousing, transportation and inventory relative to order processing, distribution and delivery of orders.
· 2-3 years strong analytical and organizational experience with the ability to prioritize tasks and objectives and manage special projects.
· Experience in leading, supervising and motivating individuals in a team setting.
· Experience in developing key performance metrics to establish baseline performance of unit/team’s capability.
· Thorough working knowledge of SAP Order to Cash System.
· Experience in Business Objects and Microsoft Office software.
· 2-5 years computer experience with ability to learn and adapt (SAP and Microsoft applications).
· University Degree in a related field.
Only candidates considered will be notified.
Browse associate manager jobs in Kanata, Ontario:
Ralph Lauren - Ottawa, ON
Posted 27 days ago on Beyond
Job Window - Ottawa, ON
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Siemens - Ottawa, ON
Posted 3 months ago on CareerBuilder.ca