Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Associate Manager Jobs in Kanata, Ontario
§ Leads Canada Order to Cash Team to deliver superior customer service to retail and institutional customers. Work collaboratively with team to optimize order flow, accounts receivable and customer dispute management.
§ Continuously reviews performance of team, monitors the achievement of performance targets and holds self and team accountable for performance, behavior and results. Provides feedback, developmental and training opportunities to team.
§ Manage order to cash function for Wal-Mart including: order management, inventory allocation, lead times, delivery dates, account receivables and deduction management. Communicate with Wal-Mart on receivables to drive AR and DSO.
§ Analyze Wal-Mart forecast data, sales trends and current store inventory levels to develop replenishment strategies. Monitor and manage store in-stock levels and store forecasts using Wal-Mart Retail Link CPFR tool, DSS (Decision Support System), and DPF (Dynamic Policy Files).
§ Collaborate with Wal-Mart replenishment manager to review key performance indicators, identification of issues and plans for resolution. Partner with Wal-Mart replenishment manager to meet inventory and service level goals and recommend/implement changes to the Inform replenishment system.
§ Responsible for the inventory supply within North America Supply Chain and Retail and Institutional Sales. Ensure short supply inventory is allocated fairly among customers as directed by Sales.
§ Build and maintain relations with counterparts in U.S. OTC organization. Share best practices to drive optimal performance in the Canadian OTC function. Supports, implements, co-ordinates special projects as assigned by management. Utilizes other team members and departmental resources to realize project objectives.
§ Primary Liaison and point of contact with third party logistics Customer Care Team Lead. Promptly resolve delivery and returns issues. Provide recommendations and expertise to implement productivity improvements.
§ Creates and maintains strong working relationships with peers, customers, sales organizations, finance, IT and 3rd party logistics services in order to effectively produce an outcome beneficial for the customer
§ Creates an environment of continuous improvement. Analyzes issues and interprets data from a variety of pertinent sources to identify root causes and implement corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
§ Exercises a high degree of adaptability in dealing with an ever-changing complex retail customer and overall work environment.
· Bilingualism English/French (oral and written) with strong interpersonal skills is strongly preferred.
· Experience in a team environment as well as autonomy.
· Ability to influence results through internal and external customers.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales support within a supply chain management, logistics or retail environment.
· Experience with Retail Inventory Replenishment System, preferably Wal-Mart Retail Link reporting system and CPFR.
· Understanding of OTC performance metrics, replenishment strategies and a basic knowledge of inventory management and replenishment systems.
· Knowledge of warehousing, transportation and inventory relative to order processing, distribution and delivery of orders.
· 2-3 years strong analytical and organizational experience with the ability to prioritize tasks and objectives and manage special projects.
· Experience in leading, supervising and motivating individuals in a team setting.
· Experience in developing key performance metrics to establish baseline performance of unit/team’s capability.
· Thorough working knowledge of SAP Order to Cash System.
· Experience in Business Objects and Microsoft Office software.
· 2-5 years computer experience with ability to learn and adapt (SAP and Microsoft applications).
· University Degree in a related field.
Only candidates considered will be notified.
Browse associate manager jobs in Ontario, Canada:
Pure Octane Talent in Mississauga, ON
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
GUESS?, Inc in Toronto, ON
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Jean Machine in Thornhill, ON
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter