Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Employee Relations Consultant Jobs in Denver, CO
Senior Bi-Lingual HR Compliance and Employee Relations Consultant
- Are you a Bi-Lingual SPHR or experienced PHR? (Spanish Speaking)
- Are you entrepreneurial?
- Do you want to help build an HR Outsourcing firm?
- Are you tried of working for one company and like to help business owners build their companies?
- Are you passionate about networking and business development?
If you answered yes to all the above this might be the opportunity for you.
KLG Consultants, LLC is a growing Talent Acquisition and Talent Management consulting and outsourcing firm located in The Denver, Colorado Area. We are looking to add HR Compliance and Employee/Labor Relations to our suite of services to win more clients and service existing ones.
We are looking for someone who wants to help build our company, receive a share of revenues based on client acquisition and clients served. There is a possibility to also earn equity or a profit share in the entire practice.
Our current team consists of professionals from a variety of industries and experiences who possess exceptional skills in the critical business areas of business coaching, recruiting, onboarding and orientation, performance management, leadership development and training, Lean facilitation and the CFO function.
At KLG Consultants, LLC, we work very hard for our clients and work very hard to become the go to resource for our clients. Our culture is based on excellence, developing innovative solutions; teamwork, building long-term relationships based off a mutual respect for each other, our clients, and all business partners; and integrity, the understanding that all our services are evidence based and validated by research to be effective.
We are currently seeking a Part or Full Time Senior HR Consultant (SPHR/PHR) to assist with business development, creation of our HR Compliance and Employee relations service offering and networking projects. Additional responsibilities and growth opportunities available to the ideal candidate.
The position will be responsible for the development, revision and implementation of human resource policies and procedures for external clients. The position will also help clients with employee and labor relations. Ultimately, we envision the position will manage a team of HR business partners and consultants who deliver HR compliance and Employee relations to a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will be client-focused, with a flexible work schedule, have a home office, extensive knowledge of various facets of HR, be willing to work in a small business environment and able to effectively interact with a team of consultants. In addition to these responsibilities other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop new and existing clients, to win HR Consulting, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition and Management engagements.
- Identify opportunities to deploy the company’s outsourced CFO solution with new and existing clients.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of outsourced and/or on-site human resource programs for assigned clients.
- Conduct routine client meetings remotely or onsite nationwide.
- Prepare and maintain internal and external reports as requested by clients
- Accurately interpret and respond to questions pertaining to client HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic audits of HR activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- May plan, assign, and/or supervise the work of others.
- Participate in professional development sessions, trainings or seminars.
- Lead special and cross-functional project teams and training sessions.
- Attend meetings, both on and off site with clients and prospective clients.
Education and Experience:
- SPHR or PHR Certification
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or a related field
- 7 - 10 years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- MBA preferred but not necessary
- Human Resources: 10 years
- HR in an M&A environment: 5 years
- Employee and Labor relations: 5 years
- Use of assessments for selection and coaching: 10 years
- HRIS/LMS/TMS system experience: 5 years
- Spanish Speaking/Bilingual
Candidate must be willing and able to work for a percentage of revenues created from assigned clients and new business attributable to their business development work.
Growth into an override position on direct report consultants is possible with execution of the company’s growth goals.
Profit share or ownership grants will be possible based upon performance criteria.
About KLG Consultants, LLC-HR:
KLG Consultants, LLC is an Organizational Development consultancy that uses various performance recruiting tools and trainings to enhance the vision, leadership and operating metrics of client companies. We are a small company looking for entrepreneurial professionals in a variety of fields including accounting, HR and training.
We have a wide array of client offerings so that we may best fit custom solutions to real client need, rather than selling a predetermined set of services.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Employee Relations Consultant jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Lead Employee Relations Specialist, Tax
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P. in Denver, CO
Posted 13 days ago on StartWire
Sales / Marketing / Brand Management
Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. in Denver, CO
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Vice President, Global HR
Avoka Technologies in Broomfield, CO
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter