Local software company seeks UX/Product Designer to assist in the design and project management of a multi-faceted web application. Strong communication skills and knowledge of UX design principles are a must. Attention should be made to design modularity, where product functionality may be hidden or added based on the user permissions level/device being used. Work will be performed on-site in our offices whenever possible to facilitate easier collaboration and feedback.
* Using Sketch/Adobe XD for design & prototyping mockups for development
* Carrying designs from low fidelity sitemaps/wireframes through fully realized screen designs
* Consideration for branding, aesthetics, and functional usability in designs (including typography)
* Working with the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator to prepare assets for live development
* Speaking directly with stakeholders to set expectations and gather requirements
* Generation of user personas and user story maps to aid in communication and shared understanding between stakeholders and developers
* Communicate with developers to provide direction and assets to build websites/software
* Analyze design feasibility in regard to the end user’s pain-points/desires
* Test prototypes and gather feedback from users/stakeholders for integration
2+ years of professional experience required. Full-time or Part-time employment available. Must be self-motivated & have high attention to best practices. Office is located in Liverpool, NY near the intersection of I-90 & I-81.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, age, creed, national origin or the presence of disabilities.
Interested parties please provide resume & portfolio.
About Kishmish, Inc.:
Kishmish provides businesses of all sizes with innovative solutions in IT, Data, Voice, Software and Digital Marketing that go above and beyond the status quo. We are rapidly growing and looking for candidates that want to join a team that stays at the forefront of technology.