The position of Aftermarket Service Sales is responsible for developing, growing and managing the Company’s emergency power generator service & maintenance sales business throughout a given geographic territory. He/she will serve as an ambassador to the Company’s service department by selling maintenance agreements, extended warranties and other service products to new customers while maintaining/renewing and expanding relationships with existing customers. The sales process includes, but is not limited to prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, presentation & proposal generation/bid response and closing the sale (as well as assisting with collections and after sales support). The position is a hybrid of outside sales, technical sales, account management and customer service. This position is responsible for developing and growing the Company’s emergency power generator maintenance and repair business throughout the Vermont, New Hampshire, Southern Maine and Northern Massachusetts markets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Bids and closes preventive maintenance agreements to new and existing renewal customers
• Prospects new major accounts in the territory
• Develops value propositions based on unique customer needs
• Delivers sales presentations to promote and sell the company’s services
• Contributes to sales products, promotions & marketing collateral to maximize sales opportunities
• Develops and executes territory sales plan
• Produces weekly and monthly sales reports
• Gathers competitive intelligence
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Qualifications, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
• BA degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven passion and success in sales required
• Must be self motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
• Posses a strong customer services focus with good verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to hit deadlines
• Proven competency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel as required
• Must be able to pass a criminal background and driving record check, as well as a drug screen
• Posses and maintain a current, valid state driver’s license
Note: Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
About Kinsley Power Systems:
Kenneth N. Kinsley founded Kinsley Power Systems in 1964. The company began as a construction supply house serving the Western Massachusetts and Connecticut construction industry. Over the years, the company has grown into a full service, emergency and prime power systems provider. Kinsley Power now solves customers energy needs throughout the northeast, and has developed a reputation for integrity and professionalism. One of our goals is to set the standard for power systems performance & service.
Central to that goal is providing quality products and employing the best personnel in the business. Kinsley Power has been a distributor for Kohler Power Systems is one of the most respected names in power systems for over 40 years. KPS associates are knowledgeable and dedicated to excellence in their respective fields. Whether it's coming up with a creative solution to an engineering problem or providing customer service that exceeds expectations, Kinsley Power associates demonstrate pride and care.