Take your career to the next level. COMPANY is a communications and technology solutions provider with operations in 48 states. That provides IP-based voice and data services, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosting services and communication systems to businesses and government agencies.
For all that you invest into this position, you will receive the best ROI. Client is team-based, laid back, friendly, communicative and offers progressive salaries and health plans, and constant opportunity for growth and advancement.
The SALES ENGINEER designs and assists the National Account Manager in designing and selling COMPANY's advanced IP products and data services, as a solution to satisfy prospective and current customers' telecommunication and application needs.
- Conducts business in a consultative manner, understanding the communication applications and business challenges facing our prospective and current customers. Designs and sells solutions to new customers and drives advanced data networking solutions into existing accounts.
- Supports sales with proposal generation for all complex COMPANY WAN designs (i.e. pricing assistance, equipment design, Visio documentation, and detailed SOW). Prepares, completes and presents all technical paperwork to the engineering team for customer implementation.
- Conducts training for Sales and Account development on technical concepts, features, and capabilities of data products.
- Conducts sales focused training to customer groups to drive technical product sets into new and existing accounts.
- Provides technical expertise to Marketing and Training teams during rollout of new data services or enhancements to existing offerings. Acts as technical liaison between post sales implementation groups, engineering and sales teams.
- Represents COMPANY on customer appointments as a subject matter expert for data services, LAN/WAN technologies, LAN/WAN applications, SIP and associated LAN/WAN applications.
- Develops relationships via daily interaction with other sales personnel, Engineering, Account Management, and support services at all levels.
- Accountable for attaining monthly sales quota results.
- Stays current with technology as it pertains to communication infrastructure
**Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field plus 10-12 years’ experience
** OR - 6+ years professional Engineering related experience or equivalent combination.