Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
If you have at least 3-5 years of basic/staff/bookkeeping accounting skills, can think out of the box, have EXCELLENT communication....like write a perfect letter to the clients....then please proceed!
This savvy and cool commercial real estate firm seeks a new team member to prepare for one of their new developments - project work load down the road and with current properties.
· Month end financials
· Key in invoices using MRI system
· Prepare accruals and reclass invoices
· Create tenant billings and communicate regularly
· YTD/MTD variances updated for all properties at close
· Manage capital fund spreadsheet
· Be a problem solver, detailed, take pride in your work
· Professional/family feeling environment
· Software savvy - MS Office (excel), MRI, others
QUICK to hire this position. Submit your resume and salary requirements ASAP. YOU will thank me!
Kingery & Associates represents the Client firm recruiting the qualified candidate to present to that client.
Browse property accountant jobs in Nashville, Tennessee: