Posted 1 year ago in Customer Service
Entrepreneurial company is seeking a driven, hard working team member that is a natural at customer service .
A college degree is preferred or equivalent proven record of business success. Customer Service experience in a business-to-business environment is a must. Candidate must have effective organizational and communication skills, be conscientious and have a strong work ethic.
As Account Manager CSR, you will work closely with the Account Executive interacting with valued clients and in-house production team to manage copy projects from concept to delivery.
· Pick up and delivery of client projects, and you must be able to lift 50 lbs…have cart too!
· Ongoing phone communication with clients, developing relationships as well.
· Excellent follow up communication regarding orders, changes, etc... with production and the client.
· Attitude of meeting deadlines, doing whatever it takes to get the job done and keep the client happy.
· DESIRE TO SUCCEED! Advancement to sales...this is your foot in the door in a learning environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is looking for personal and professional development, especially transitioning into sales. If you have worked while in college or currently working as a Barista, Car Valet, Waiter/Waitress...or are just launching your customer-driven career...this may be calling.
Position is salaried at $35K, DOE, with benefits and bonus as well. Please submit your resume and indicate why you are the next Account Manager for this cool Company. Cool.
Kingery & Associates represents the Client firm recruiting the qualified candidate to present to that client.
Browse account manager jobs in Nashville, Tennessee: