“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to growth, King Engineering Associates is seeking a Survey Field Crew Instrument Person to join our Sarasota team! We are willing to train someone with a great work ethic who is looking to join a great company! The candidate must be able to work in a team environment as a member of a survey department assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, right-of way acquisition, transmission line, transportation, utility and construction surveys.
While we are open to training the right person, we would also welcome someone that has a strong background in construction layout, boundary and topographic surveys using robotics and GPS. Knowledge of Survey Pro software is a plus.
Education and Experience
This job operates in a field – outdoor environment. This role routinely uses standard survey equipment, GPS and field service equipment.
This role is outside and deals with a multitude of different environments.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel in company vehicle in the local area on a daily basis. Occasional out of town assignments.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.