Sorry, this job was closed yesterday. See all open Crew Chief Jobs in Sarasota, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to growth, King Engineering Associates has an immediate opening for an experienced Survey Crew Chief (Party Chief) to join our team in Sarasota, FL! The selected candidate should have 10+ years' experience running a survey crew in all aspects of survey work. The candidate must have a strong background in construction layout, boundary and topographic surveys using robotics and GPS. Knowledge of Survey Pro software is a plus.
Required Education and Experience
This job operates in a field – outdoor environment. This role routinely uses standard field crew equipment, including GPS, company vehicle and other surveying equipment.
This role is outside and deals with a multitude of different environments. Position requires a lot of walking and carrying of equipment outdoors, year round, in various types of terrain and weather conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel in company vehicle in the local area on a daily basis. Occasional out of town assignments
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.
Company address: 2930 University Parkway, Sarasota, FL 34243
Posted date: 17 days ago
Browse Crew Chief jobs in Sarasota, FL: