Sorry, this job was closed 16 hours ago. See all open CAD Technician Jobs in Cape Coral, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering Associates is seeking an experienced Survey CAD Technician to join our Cape Coral, FL team! The selected candidate will have experience drafting boundary, topographic and other types of surveys. Experience preparing legal descriptions and platting is a plus and prior use of Autodesk and Carlson products preferred.
Education and Experience
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.
Company address: 324 Nicholas Pkwy W. Suite F, Cape Coral, FL 33991
Posted date: 4 days ago
Browse CAD Technician jobs in Cape Coral, FL: