Sorry, this job was closed 8 days ago. See all open CAD Technician Jobs in Tampa, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering Associates is seeking an experienced Survey CAD Technician to join our Tampa, FL team! The selected candidate will have experience drafting boundary, topographic and other types of surveys. Experience preparing legal descriptions and platting is a plus and prior use of Autodesk and Carlson products preferred.
Education and Experience
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
Company address: 4921 Memorial Highway, Tampa, Florida 33634
Posted date: 8 days ago
Browse CAD Technician jobs in Tampa FL USA:
EnerSys Delaware Inc. in Pinellas Park, FL
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Learning Alliance Corporation in Clearwater, FL
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Henderson Engineers in Tampa, FL
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter