“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to growth, King Engineering is hiring an experienced Stormwater Design Engineer to join our team! The selected candidate will be responsible for drainage design for large scale land development projects and municipal / agency stormwater retrofit projects. The candidate will utilize modeling software such as ICPR and SWMM to analyze hydrologic and hydraulic project components. This position is based at our location in Tampa, close to the airport, International Plaza and the Westshore business district.
Skills and Abilities:
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.