Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Senior Staff Accountant Jobs in Tampa, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Staff Accountant to join our team! This position will be based at our Tampa location and will be a key asset to an existing but quickly growing accounting team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in a challenging environment due to rapid organizational growth mostly through merger and acquisition. This person will have the ability to change courses as business needs dictate and readily respond to requests from internal customers. Deltek Vision Software experience while not required would be a plus.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Senior Staff Accountant jobs in Tampa FL USA: