Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Electronics Engineering Technician Jobs in Miami, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking an “Electronics Technician” to work on SCADA integration, site inspections, registration, and acceptance. Work includes building RTU panels, testing, calibration, and field installation, including instrumentation. This includes following design documents and drawings, verifying conformity to drawings and specifications, field installation of RTU and peripheral components, and performing system administration functions. Proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases. Strong software background with Windows XP, MS Office Application
Additional required knowledge, skills and abilities include:
· Associate’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or 2 years of equivalent experience in trade school
· 3 years minimum of actual experience directly related to the job description.
· Valid State of Florida Class E Drivers’ License
· Ability to perform field work and use field equipment such as Garmin GPS, PC
· Technical problem solving skills to identify problems and implement solutions
· Proficiency in preparing flow diagrams
· Aptitude for learning new technical skills quickly
· Excellent writing skills and expertise in preparing reports
· Proficiency in developing system design specifications
· Good interpersonal and communications skills; able to work with diverse project teams
Base location is West Palm Beach with travel to construction sites as required
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Electronics Engineering Technician jobs in Miami FL USA: