Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Project Engineer Jobs in Tampa, FL
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking Project Engineer to join our Environmental Engineering group to assist in the design, permitting, and construction of water/wastewater treatment facilities. This position will support senior level engineers/project managers to perform preliminary engineering, design, hydraulic modeling, permitting and construction management of water, wastewater, reclaimed water, and solid waste projects including treatment plants, storage and pumping facilities, and transmission and distribution pipelines.
Preparing technical engineering specifications and cost estimates
Perform a variety of tasks and assignments which require the application of standard design engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities, as required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Self-motivating, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis and organizational skills.
Knowledge in hydraulic modeling software such WaterCAD, SewerCAD, WaterGEMS, SewerGEMs, and similar software
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Environmental, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
2-5 years of related experience in the water/wastewater design, permitting and construction.
Preferred Education and Experience
E.I. certification or ability to obtain.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
Company address: 4921 Memorial Highway, Tampa, Florida 33634
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Project Engineer jobs in Tampa FL USA: