“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
King Engineering Associates has an immediate opening for 2 experienced Engineering Technicians/Construction Inspectors to join our team! Oversee projects involving water service meter relocation and water service connection to consumers. Responsibilities will include observing contractor’s construction activities, reviewing work for compliance with drawings and specifications, daily field reporting, tracking contractor’s installed quantities, witnessing tests, documenting test results and serving as liaison between engineer and contractor.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in civil site development construction field observation. Must be proficient in reading civil site plans and writing reports on findings. Must have excellent communication skills.
Valid Florida Driver’s License.
Meets minimum requirements and has previous experience in water service utilities infrastructure projects.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.