“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to exciting growth, King Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking two entry level Engineers to join our Environmental Engineering team in Tampa, Florida. Our Tampa office consists of approximately 100 employees, with the Environmental Engineering Department being made up of approximately 20 project managers, engineers, designers, and CADD technicians. The selected candidate will assist in the design, permitting, and construction of water/wastewater projects. This position will support senior level engineers/project managers to perform preliminary engineering, design, hydraulic modeling, permitting and construction management of water, wastewater, reclaimed water, and solid waste projects including treatment plants, storage and pumping facilities, and transmission and distribution pipelines. This is a great opportunity for someone entering the field to acquire hands-on experience and learn from skilled professionals on a daily basis. The Engineer will:
Required Education and Experience
The Tampa office consists of a diverse group of engineers, managers, CAD technicians, and administrative/office personnel, all a mix of junior professionals as well as senior staff that have been with the company for 12+ years. Our social activities group organizes several in-office and outdoor social activities throughout the year. Participation in professional organizations is encouraged. Engineers typically have the opportunity to work on projects with two or more project managers and/or senior engineers.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.