“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to exciting growth, King Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking Construction Field Representatives to join our Environmental Engineering team in Tampa, Florida. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in site infrastructure projects, observing contractor's construction activities, and reviewing work for compliance with drawings and specifications. Knowledge of, and ability to interpret technical specifications, contract requirements, engineering drawings, and standard construction details are critical requirements of the position. Responsibilities will include daily field reporting, tracking contractor's installed quantities, witnessing tests, documenting test results and serving as liaison between engineer and contractor. Typical projects involve the construction of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure using various construction methods, construction of water and wastewater treatment structures and equipment installation, as well as mechanical and structural rehabilitation.
Qualified candidates may work on one or more projects simultaneously, located in the Tampa Bay area.
High School diploma or equivalent. Civil Engineering related coursework / certifications, Associates Preferred.
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.