Last online 12 hours ago
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Uses CAD equipment to provide support to engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams. Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture. Makes copies of drawings and maintains information regarding changes to database. Makes simple decisions but refers most questions/problems to engineers or supervisor. Has a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology. Possesses mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations. Has familiarity with CADD/CAM equipment and relationship of CADD to CAM.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General CADD position:
Knowledge AutoCAD, current version
Conform to company standards
Understands working with standard templates
Understands layer standards
Understands working with fields
Basics of plotting/printing with sheet set manager
Understands paper/model spa
Understands working with template
Create sections & details
Required Education and Experience
Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent in CADD, drafting or design
0 - 10 years’ work experience in CADD, drafting, design or engineering consulting
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CADD
Excellent written or oral communication
Attention to detail and problem solving, with a demonstrated capacity to meet deadlines
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.