Dental, Life, 401K, Medical
Why Work Here?
“We are not such a large company that you will feel like you are just a number. Excellent benefits. Our employees love working here.”
We are currently seeking a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer to oversee the development and application of components used to mitigate a wide range of acoustic, seismic and vibration related problems. The position offers a competitive base salary, profit sharing, bonus, as well as a retirement and comprehensive benefit package. This position is being made available as a result of both company growth and planned future retirements.
- Work closely with other Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Drafters to bring new products to market and to improve existing ones.
- Interface internally with Manufacturing, Sales, Accounting, and Customer Service.
- Interface externally with Acousticians, Architects, Structural Engineers, Contractors and Manufacturer’s Reps.
- Ensure Code compliance of the products provided for each application.
- Represent the Company on key national committees and panels.
- Ability and willingness not to just take the project lead, but still to be able to generate drawings, conduct tests and perform other more routine tasks.
- A four year Engineering Degree which focuses on system Stress/Strain and/or Dynamic Analysis.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, may be required.
- Must be able to operate independently.
- Must have proven Engineering expertise in component design including: Initiation of concepts, development of documentation, familiarity with manufacturing processes, and ability of evaluate stresses and strains.
- A familiarity with building construction.
- An ability to understand and interface with Building Code requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years of design experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator, well organized, and be a self-starter.
About Kinetics Noise Control:
We are an established manufacturing company located in Dublin, Ohio. Kinetics Noise Control has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing innovative products to control sound and vibration.
7 months ago