Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dublin, OH
Senior Level Mechanical Engineer
Benefits Offered401K, Life, Medical, Dental
Why Work Here?
“We are not such a large company that you will feel like you are just a number. Excellent Benefits. Our employees love working here.”
We are currently seeking a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer to oversee the development and application of components used to mitigate a wide range of acoustic, seismic and vibration related problems. The position offers a competitive base salary, profit sharing, bonus, as well as a retirement and comprehensive benefit package. This position is being made available as a result of both company growth and planned future retirements.
- Work closely with other Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Drafters to bring new products to market and to improve existing ones.
- Interface internally with Manufacturing, Sales, Accounting, and Customer Service.
- Interface externally with Acousticians, Architects, Structural Engineers, Contractors and Manufacturer’s Reps.
- Ensure Code compliance of the products provided for each application.
- Represent the Company on key national committees and panels.
- Ability and willingness not to just take the project lead, but still to be able to generate drawings, conduct tests and perform other more routine tasks.
- A four year Engineering Degree which focuses on system Stress/Strain and/or Dynamic Analysis.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, may be required.
- Must be able to operate independently.
- Must have proven Engineering expertise in component design including: Initiation of concepts, development of documentation, familiarity with manufacturing processes, and ability of evaluate stresses and strains.
- A familiarity with building construction.
- An ability to understand and interface with Building Code requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years of design experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator, well organized, and be a self-starter.
About Kinetics Noise Control:
We are an established manufacturing company located in Dublin, Ohio. Kinetics Noise Control has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing innovative products to control sound and vibration.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Mechanical Engineer jobs in Dublin, OH:
Mechanical Engineer NEW!
RJ2 & Associates in Columbus, OH
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Resident Mechanical Engineer
Eminent Technology Solutions, Inc. in Dublin, OH
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter
BriskHeat Corporation in Columbus, OH
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter