Compensation$29,000 to $31,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Life, Dental, Medical
Kinetics Noise Control, Inc. a world leader in the field of noise and vibration control is seeking to fill an entry level position in our Customer Service Department. An ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of data entry and/or customer service experience with a manufacturing company. The position offers a competitive base salary, profit sharing, bonus, as well as a retirement and comprehensive benefit package.
Purpose: Process customer orders in a timely manner. Deliver those orders to our Engineering staff or Purchasing/Scheduling for manufacture. Answer customer questions/concerns via e-mail or by phone.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Process orders received. Ensure those purchase orders contain payment terms authorized, correct pricing, & shipping instructions.
- Work with various sales and engineering departments to ensure orders are entered correctly. Assign part numbers, manufacturer representative numbers & determine sales territory.
- Check Manufacturers Representatives commission calculations for accuracy.
- Make carrier assignments based upon customer requests and/or company prepaid carrier routing guide. Maintain & follow customer routing requests.
- Ensure customer acknowledgements are sent timely after order is scheduled.
- Process credit card payments on required orders.
- Prepare return authorizations to customers for return of standard products after manufacturing approval.
- Change or cancel orders per customer’s requests.
- Trace lost or short shipments,
- Must be able to work independently and work well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, required.
About Kinetics Noise Control:
We are an established manufacturing company located in Dublin, Ohio. Kinetics Noise Control has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing innovative products to control sound and vibration.