Compensation$35,000 to $39,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, 401K, Dental
Kinetics Noise Control, Inc. (Dublin, Ohio) is currently seeking a Designer/Drafter familiar with the design of sheet metal products to work in our industrial application group. In this position, the applicant would be responsible for the layout, selection and/or design of the panels that make up acoustic enclosures, and barrier walls. The applications would encompass both indoor and outdoor configurations. The position offers a competitive base salary, profit sharing, bonus, as well as a retirement and comprehensive benefit package. This position is being made available as a result of company growth.
- A two year trade school or Engineering Degree with a focus on CAD and design
- A minimum of 2 years of design experience
- Must have some experience in the area of sheet metal design and applications
- A familiarity with reading construction (building and layout) documents
- Must be able to operate independently and be comfortable with taking instruction
- Must maintain a passport and an ability to travel both in the U.S. and Canada
- Must be a excellent communicator
- Must be highly organized
In this position you will:
Work closely with Engineers, Designers and Drafters to generate documentation that will allow the efficient manufacture of custom enclosures and Acoustic Barriers.
Interface internally with Manufacturing, Sales, and Customer Service.
Interface externally with offsite manufacturing facilities, Acousticians, Architects, Structural Engineers, Contractors and Manufacturer’s Reps
About Kinetics Noise Control:
We are an established manufacturing company located in Dublin, Ohio. Kinetics Noise Control has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing innovative products to control sound and vibration.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 20 days ago