Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Buyer Jobs in Dublin, OH
Compensation$33,000 to $40,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical, Life
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Purchasing Department. In this department you would purchase inventory and supply items within time and cost restraints. Strong communication and organization skills are required. Previous manufacturing buying experience would be desirable.
We offer a salary pay structure with excellent benefits.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Place purchase orders for inventory and supply items by working from re-order reports and requisitions.
- Obtain quotes and place purchase orders for materials needed for customer orders. Quotes must include prices, lead time information and material specifications.
- Follow up and expedite purchase orders. Be pro-active in the purchasing function to anticipate delays or cost increases. Plan deliveries to meet demand.
- Negotiate prices and terms with vendors to obtain the best possible cost and lead time options.
- Source new vendors in order to reduce cost and improve service.
- Be aware of vendor capabilities as well as new technologies, as they become available.
- Process receiving paperwork and reconcile discrepancies in quantities, materials and prices.
- Investigate material shortages of purchased items.
- Provide support as needed in a purchasing/materials/supplies role for sales, engineering, customer Service, I.T., and manufacturing departments.
- Provide back-up as needed for others within the purchasing department.
About Kinetics Noise Control:
We are an established manufacturing company located in Dublin, Ohio. Kinetics Noise Control has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing innovative products to control sound and vibration.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Buyer jobs in Dublin, Ohio: