Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
YOU ALREADY LOVE THE FOOD … WHY NOT EAT HERE EVERY DAY!
We are looking for team members to join Alvarado Restaurant Nation who believe in our mission to Deliver Delight to our guests, our teams, and our communities. Whether you want to build a career with us or are looking for an opportunity to develop the leadership and life skills needed to go on to something else, we have a place for you within our family!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a minority-owned family business serving our communities and philanthropic partners since 1984, as well as a top franchisee. This unique combination allows us to provide our ARN Family members both the personal support and world-class tools and processes of the KFC system to foster confidence, learn, and enable you to “See It, Own It, and Crush It” each and every day.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT ALVARADO RESTAURANT NATION:
· As a Team Member/Shift Leader, we will mentor you on delivering a positive customer experience and teach you how to prepare our crave-able menu items so you can Deliver Delight to your guests. Working side by side with your fellow ARN members in this fast-paced environment you’ll quickly feel the value of being part of a team, and be inspired to win together.
· We are a people organization that happens to make chicken, and we are committed to providing our team members with every opportunity to grow, learn and develop the life skills needed to achieve their goals, including how to live our core value to “Be Your Best Self”. Our philosophy is to promote from within and our training team is committed to leading any of team members interested in our career development program.
· Being an aggressive growth organization with over 250 restaurants in 5 states there is NO LIMIT to one’s career path. Team member opportunities are available as full-time or part-time and can offer the flexibility of structuring your schedule to lunchtime, evenings, late nights, or weekends.
· Our third core value, “Make Moments Count” comes to life by recognizing, rewarding, and appreciating the hard work of our teams with awards, as well as providing educational opportunities such as high school completion courses, scholarships, and English language courses.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU:
· You are responsible for the preparation of our World-Famous Chicken
· You follow the KFC secret recipe to the letter and prepare the best chicken in the world
· Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
· Making sure that our food is safe is the most important part of our jobs
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
· Execute team member functions in relation to service, food preparation, and guest satisfaction*
· Lead with integrity and live the Alvarado Restaurant Nation Core Values every day!!
· Be a partner with your team
· Have Fun!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
· Competitive Pay
· Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability)
· Flexible Schedules
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of KFC, not KFC Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs.
Alvarado Restaurant Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Work Environment: Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more; Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours per day); Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet; Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet; Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Team member positions could include; line cook / prep cook, dishwasher, server, cashier, host, drive-thru, customer service, supervisor, team trainer, crew member
Posted date: 15 days ago