Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical/dental device industry? If so, we want to speak with you!Kerr Corporation
, a subsidiary of Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc., is a manufacturer of premiere dental consumables sold both domestically and internationally. Since 1891, Kerr has continued to build on its core competencies in developing innovative products for dental restorative procedures. With manufacturing, marketing and sales locations worldwide, Kerr is advancing esthetic dentistry through education and sustainable solutions for the clinician. Kerr's team spirited work environment encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth. Headquartered in Orange, CA., Kerr employs over 2,000 associates worldwide with manufacturing and administration offices located in the US, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Italy.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Kerr Sales Representative, you will employ a consultative approach in selling high-quality dental products and materials through assigned distribution channels. Kerr Sales Representatives spend the majority of time "co-traveling" with dealer sales representatives and developing group practice business. Dealer management responsibilities include promotions to increase market share of Kerr products. You will also coordinate and conduct appropriate dealer-training sessions, clinics, and attend trade shows to generate additional sales.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- B.A. or B.S degree required. (Science/Technical background, a PLUS!)
- 3+ years outside sales experience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS:
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Ability to work with CRM, Excel, PowerPoint and iPad.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Ability to motivate and train dealer representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers.
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Travel: Approximately: 20% overnight travel.
- Key cities include: Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Bullhead City, Havasu, Kingman.
- Territory includes: Southern Nevada and the North west corner of Arizona.
- Sales representative should be based out of: Las Vegas, Henderson or Summerlin.
Kerr Corporation recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.INTERESTED? To review the full job description and/or apply, visit our website at:
http://www.sybrondental.com/jobopenings.php with Job Number
Please no faxes or phone calls. Only considered candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Sybron Dental Specialties!We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.