Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted 'Best Place to Work', Growth opportunities, great people, 9 paid Holidays, Generous paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, and more!”
The Senior Logistics / Procurement Analyst will support a growing $500M+ business with a freight budget of $35M+ by supporting and leading procurement events, reducing costs by improving processes, and supporting the business by using continuous improvement tools to reduce waste and reduce issues throughout the entire logistics process.
Key Outcomes (KPI’s):
1) OUTCOME: Lead or Support all logistics related procurement activities
· Drive all Logistics related Procurement Activities including TL, LTL, Small Parcel, and Intl Air and Ocean RFQ
· Analyze data to assess mode shift and route opportunity execute
· Manage savings / cost avoidance projects
· Research/ Benchmark market for trending
· Support Senior Logistics Manager in leading/participating in Logistic Supplier QBRs
2) OUTCOME: Provide analysis across all areas of Logistics, including but not limited to spend, profitability, and OTD
· Provide analysis across all areas of Logistics, including but not limited to spend, profitability, and on time delivery.
· Execution/ distribution of all required monthly, quarterly reporting on time and accurate
· Monthly / Quarterly assessment of network spend reporting with opportunity recommendations
· Support network modeling and warehouse locations analysis
3) OUTCOME: Decrease timing and increase capability of Carrier RFQ Tool and Process
· Identify criteria for RFQs, Carrier Score Cards, Supplier Compliance, KPIs, Supply Chain Dashboards etc.…
· Design and execute data architecture to support the requirements identified
· Reduction of manual reporting time
4) OUTCOME: Support and Lead Continuous Improvement Activities
· Lead Kaizen / Root cause problem solving for logistics related issues from CAPA / CAF process and execute solution
· Reduce waste in logistics processes
5) OUTCOME: Ownership of TMS Execution and further enhancements:
· 100 % visibility to Kem Krest transportation through our TMS Tool
· Design/Enhancement and execution of Visual Metrics
· Design/Enhancement and execution of Carrier Score Cards
· Design/Enhancement and execution of Performance by Customer
· Design/Enhancement and execution of transportation elements of Supplier / Warehouse Compliance reporting
6) OUTCOME: Support cross training
· Teach a skill and learn a skill to support both personal and team growth
· Bachelor’s degree required with Professional Certifications (CLTD, CSCP) desired
· Procurement and Negotiations skills including leading Logistics and Freight RFQs
· 5-10 years freight or logistics experience with a solid understanding of the structure of operations, freight modes, and global understand of trade and compliance
· Proficiency with different TMS and ERPs (D365, AS400, JDE)
· Proficiency with Microsoft (office, word, excel, access, outlook)
· Decisive, self-managing, multi-tasking, confident, with strong communication skills.
· Strong decision-making, analytical, organizational skills
· Experience in E-Commerce a Plus
Manages complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Decision quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Action oriented: Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Plans and aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Ensures accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Drives results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Demonstrates self-awareness: Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Self-development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Nimble learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in people. We employ those that share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model. We understand that each member of the team is a representative of our organization. We foster an environment that allows for expression of ideas and creativity. We serve our communities and manage our organization through the principles of servant leadership. Come lead with us!
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.