Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Director of Client Services Jobs in Chicago, IL
Director of Client Services
- Developing and implementing SOPs for CS department
- Ensure collaboration between departments
- Manage CS department operations, including hiring and training of staff, developing communication systems, and deploying and managing appropriate metrics
- Six sigma process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in science (biology or chemistry preferred)
- Six sigma belt or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Process improvement experience within a laboratory setting
About Kappa Search, Inc.:
Founded in 1992, KSI started as a regional company, and we grew to a nationwide operation. For 20 years, we have maintained a history of excellence and unparalleled drive for results in placing top talent across industries. Combining the reach of a conglomerate and the personalized attention of a small firm, we are revolutionizing our industry by providing consistency and quality in every search.
We work with candidates who are truly at the top of their game, and we seek to establish long-term, meaningful relationships with our clients. We know that every client is different, and we work closely with our clients to provide candidates tailored to their unique needs. As industry veterans, no one offers the depth and breadth of expertise that we do.
Our areas of expertise are Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology, Finance, Technical Sales and Supply Chain. Please contact us with your next recruiting requirement.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Director of Client Services jobs in Chicago, Illinois: